How do referrals work?
If you’re with Sanlam Indie, you can earn up to R1,000 extra Wealth Bonus by letting others know about the awesomeness that you’ve discovered with us. What's more, the person you referred will earn the exact same Wealth Bonus amount - so you both get rewarded.
- If their premium is less than R200 p/m, you earn R500 Wealth Bonus, and so do they
- If their premium is R200 or more p/m, you earn R1,000 Wealth Bonus, and so do they
To spread the word, simply share your Sanlam Indie Share link with whomever you choose by email or text. Your Sanlam Indie Share link is shown when you sign up with us, but we’ll also send it to you in email. As your friends sign up, we’ll let you know, and you'll get this referral Wealth Bonus as soon as the person you referred pays their premiums up to the referral value.
Still not clear? Here’s an example:
Let’s say you send your Sanlam Indie Share link to 3 of your friends and all 3 of them sign up, and, in this case all of them have a premium that's less than R200 p/m, you earn R500 Wealth Bonus per friend (that's an extra R1,500 Wealth Bonus for you) and they each earn R500 Wealth Bonus (that's an extra R500 Wealth Bonus for each of your mates).
- You can only earn one Wealth Bonus referral award (of up to R1,000) per person you refer. We’ll be checking referee ID numbers.
- Referrals are only paid if someone takes up a Sanlam Indie policy via your unique link.
- If someone is already a Sanlam Indie policyholder they cannot be referred.
- You have to be a premium-paying client at the date we receive your referee's full payment to get your referral Wealth Bonus amount.
- There’s no limit to the number of people you can refer.
- The referral amount gets added to your CashDrop when we've received the equivalent amount's worth of premiums from your buddy.
- You are not permitted to sell, provide advice or render intermediary services as defined under the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 (FAIS Act).
- The Referral reward system is a limited offer and can be discontinued at any stage.
- Referral amounts allocated to specific clients will be reversed if it is found that they have abused the referral award system. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to signing up on behalf of others, referring clients who never pay premiums, or referring existing policyholders.
Ready to share the love?