What is digital insurance?
We do business a little differently to traditional insurers (like our parent company, Sanlam).
We aim to do everything online (or over the phone) – that means no printed paperwork for applications or claims, and no postal address.
Instead, your journey with us will look like this:
- Apply for your policy online. This could take less than 10 minutes depending on your answers to our questions.
- Download your quote from the quote screen, or access your quote later to make changes or accept it (we’ll send you a magic link).
- You can accept your quote and conclude the process online.
- We’ll email you a digital copy of your policy document.
- If you need to claim, you can visit our claims page to download the forms you need, and email the completed forms back to us along with scans of your supporting documentation.
Need to communicate with us?
If you have any questions at all, you can contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. You can either send us an email, or use our live chat function on the website (click the Need help? button that’s on every page) to DM our Customer Service Heroes.
We don’t have an inbound call centre, but if you want to speak directly to someone, you can request a call back through our contact page or the Need help? button and we’ll call you ASAP.
If you prefer to find the answers yourself, browse our Help Centre for information about Sanlam Indie, our products or how your policy works. You can also check out our Learn page for courses on financial topics, or visit our blog.