How do I make changes to my policy?
Need to make some changes? You’ll need to contact Sanlam Indie (not Sanlam). Make sure you have your ID number or your policy number at hand to make any enquiries or changes, as well as other relevant information.
Here are some of the questions you might have that you’ll need our customer support heroes to help you with:
- How do I add beneficiaries to my policy?
- How do I update or change my beneficiaries?
- How do I increase/decrease cover?
- How do I cede my policy to the bank for a bond?
- How do I delay my policy start date?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- How do my medical test results affect my premiums?
- How do I change my billing dates?
- How do I update my bank information?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my contact details?
- How do I correct names and surnames of insured lives on my policy?
You can contact Sanlam Indie’s support staff through our Need help? button that’s always at the bottom of the screen on our website, or send us an email. If you prefer to speak to someone, you can use our chat function or contact us to request a callback.
Remember, you can always view your policy details online on your Dashboard.